- verb house creative careers -
well hello there, you smart lady (or dude - all the love to the dudes, too), you. wanna join the very fun vhc team?
I’m always looking for amazing talent to add to the Verb House Creative team.
If you think you’d be a good fit for VHC and have some big ideas and a “heck yes” attitude, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your current location, resume, cover letter, and portfolio/blog, if applicable.
Join us - it's fun and wacky and smart around the studio. (if i do say so myself)
YOUR JOB ROLES:
- Write Instagram Copy
- Curate Instagram Content
- Manage Client Pinterest accounts
- Design Email Newsletters
- Monthly Content Strategy Assistance
- Client Communication
- Schedule and/or post social media content on time
- Reports and Analytics
- Ability to work within the Wimberley, TX studio 2x/week
- Ability to work and communicate while the studio is open (10 - 3pm CT M-F)
- Excellent marketing writing ability (Social Media, Email Marketing, Blog)
- Excellent Graphic Design skills (Social Media Graphics and Email Marketing Graphics)
- Professional Communication
- Always on time (or early!)
- Organized and resourceful
- Good at working with the creative types
- Creative, go-getter, and personable
- Content writing experience
- Marketing writing experience
- Proficient in Instagram, Pinterest, Email Marketing Systems (MailChimp, Klaviyo)
- Familiar with the world of e-commerce
We create a lot of content around these parts. If you're an Austin area photographer and stylist, we wanna work with you! Shoot your portfolio, rates, and all other important info over & let's see if we'd be good dance partners together.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
- Someone who is obsessed with Instagram and likes being on the platform
- Someone who always knows the latest Instagram strategies and trends
- Someone who can follow multiple Brand Voice guides for different clients
- Loves working on different projects simultaneously
- Loves marketing amazing brands to help them grow and thrive
- Someone who knows the details make the design
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR:
- Someone who can't communicate doing the designated studio hours
- Someone who is looking to grow their own business
- Someone who is unorganized and sloppy
If interested, please email: email@example.com
With this in the subject line: I wanna join VHC!: Marketing Content Creator application
Answer these three questions:
Why are you the best fit for this role?
What is your favorite thing about Instagram right now?
Tell me about a time you had a problem with a work colleague. What happened and how did you solve it?
Provide (2) writing samples (must be marketing content - social media posts, email marketing newsletters, etc.) If you have additional graphic design work, please include, as well. Please explain a bit about the projects with your submission. Please also include your desired rate of hourly pay.
DETAILS: 2 days / week / 10 - 15 hours per week / Contractor position
A willingness to work hard and love our clientfriends hard, too. They're the apple of our eyeballs, and to serve them in their businesses is a huge honor. You also gotta have exceptional time management skills, and you must be a quick responder. We hugely value work/life balance, but response time within studio hours is a biggy, okay? Those that prefer sipping Mai Tai's by the pool need not apply (but enjoy that drink).
Look, ya really gotta have -
Not seeing a current open position that screams your name?
Ain't no worries, buttercup. If you're confident you'd be a lovely addition to the team, simply holler out and let's talk.