- verb house creative careers -
well hello there, you smart lady (or dude - all the love to the dudes, too), you. wanna join the very fun vhc team?
I’m always looking for amazing talent to add to the Verb House Creative team.
If you think you’d be a good fit for VHC and have some big ideas and a “heck yes” attitude, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your current location, resume, cover letter, and portfolio/blog, if applicable.
Join us - it's fun and wacky and smart around the studio. (if i do say so myself)
YOUR JOB ROLES:
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator with all things content creation and copywriting, including:
- Curate Instagram Content for Clients
- Manage Client Pinterest accounts
- Design Email Newsletters
- Monthly Content Strategy Assistance
-Weekly/Monthly photoshoots and content creation
- Create Reels and videos for Clients
- Schedule and/or manually post social media content on time
- Reports and Analytics
-Ability to work and communicate while the studio is open (9 - 4pm CT M-Th) a must
- If local to Austin (preferred!), ability to work within the Wimberley, Texas studio at least 1x/week
- Excellent marketing writing ability (Social Media, Email Marketing, Blog)
- Excellent Graphic Design skills (Social Media Graphics and Email Marketing Graphics)
- Professional Communication
- Always on time (or early!)
- Organized and resourceful
- Good at working with other creative types
- Creative, go-getter, and personable
- Content writing experience
- Marketing writing experience
- Proficient in Instagram, Pinterest, Canva, Email Marketing Systems (MailChimp, Klaviyo)
- Highly interested in the world of e-commerce marketing
WHO IS THIS FOR:
- Someone who is obsessed with Instagram and Pinterest and likes being on the platforms
- Someone who always knows the latest Instagram strategies and trends
- Someone who can follow multiple Brand Voice guides for different clients
- Loves working on different projects simultaneously
- Loves marketing amazing brands to help them grow and thrive
- Someone who knows the details make the design
We create a lot of content around these parts. Shoot your portfolio, rates, and all other important info over & let's see if we'd be good dance partners together.
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR:
- Someone who can't communicate during the designated studio hours
- Someone who is looking to grow their own business and doesn't prioritize this work
- Someone who is unorganized and sloppy
- Someone who is not interested in social media, e-commerce marketing, or DTC brands
To apply, please email: email@example.com
With the subject line: I wanna join VHC!: 2023 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION
Answer these three questions:
Why are you the best fit for this role?
What is your favorite thing about social media and/or digital marketing right now?
What do you want to be when you grow up? (and no, this is not a trick question)
Provide (2) writing samples (must be marketing content - social media posts, blog posts, email marketing newsletters, etc.)
If you have additional graphic design work, please include, as well. Please explain a bit about the projects with your submission
Please also include if you are able to receive class credit for this internship and your location.
Please ensure you have included a minimum of the requested information above. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
DETAILS: 10 - 20 hours per week/ Intern Position
(for-credit-preferred, however, willing to negotiate on hourly rate for the right candidate)
A willingness to work hard and love our clientfriends hard, too. They're the apple of our eyeballs, and to serve them in their businesses is a huge honor. You also gotta have exceptional time management skills, and you must be a quick responder. We hugely value work/life balance, but response time within studio hours is a biggy, okay? Those that prefer sipping Mai Tai's by the pool need not apply (but enjoy that drink).
Look, ya really gotta have -
Not seeing a current open position that screams your name?
Ain't no worries, buttercup. If you're confident you'd be a lovely addition to the team, simply holler out and let's talk.